Meriwest can offer dividends on checking accounts to all business members, unlike the typical bank. Regardless of the size or requirements of your business, Meriwest has the solution to fit your business checking needs.
Business Free Checking
This checking account is ideal for business members not wanting to worry about check writing or check deposit fees.
Business Basic Checking
Dividend paying basic business checking account for small businesses with moderately active banking needs.
Business Premier Checking
For business members with high volume check writing and deposit needs looking to earn dividends on their checking.
For Lawyers to raise money for charitable purposes, primarily the provision of civil legal services to indigent persons.
All checking accounts offer these unique benefits:
- Low minimum deposit requirements for business checking
- Competitive dividend rates*
- Federal insurance up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency
- Free online access with Meriwest Online Banking and e-Statements and check image viewing with business checking
- Free online Bill Pay
- Convenient overdraft protection - overdraft protection is available for your business checking account from your savings or money market account.
- Free Meriwest MasterCard® Debit card with business checking account - Use the Meriwest MasterCard Debit card, instead of checks, for purchases and cash withdrawals at any merchant or ATM location displaying the MasterCard logo
- Automatic loan payments - Sign up to have your Meriwest loan payments automatically withdrawn from your business checking account
- For further details, contact a Meriwest Business Banking Relationship Manager.
- Business Fee Schedule
*Except non-dividend bearing Business Free Checking