We want to be your Community Partner!
Meriwest continues to offer great benefits for employees of local companies and clients of non-profit organizations.
Give your Employees More at no cost!
Many Companies and Non-Profits utilize our services to save their employees and clients time and money. We offer competitive products, services and customized financial education workshops at your location to your clients and employees.
Add on to your current benefits package.
Added value at no cost to your organization or employees.
We will ensure your employees have easy access with a personal account representative who will visit as often as you choose and will be available to answer questions and resolve any concerns.
Learn more about Meriwest Select Employer Group (SEG) Program
Financial Education is the key to success. We offer free financial seminars both onsite at your business location and online, featuring topics such as: Understanding Credit, Budgeting, Protecting your Identity and Improving your Credit.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Please call our Community Relations Team at (408) 365-6328 or send an email.
Some of our current community partners include:
- Sharks Foundation - The Sharks Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the lives of underserved youth and families in the community with an emphasis in the areas of education, health and safety, and character development. The Foundation supplies emergency aid when appropriate, executes unique and relevant programming, supports the advancement of youth hockey, and provides financial support and resources to organizations that enrich the lives of those in need. Since its inception, the Sharks Foundation has given more than $15 million back to Bay Area organizations through its annual Community Assist Grant program and season-long Giving Campaign
- Santa Clara County Youth and Family Services - The mission of Santa Clara County Department of Family and Children’s Services is to keep children safe and families strong. With respect and cultural humility, we partner with our diverse community to ensure that any child or youth who is at risk or has suffered abuse or neglect is safe, cared for and grows up in a stable, loving family.
- Second Harvest Food Bank - Sole Mission is to “Lead our community to ensure that anyone who needs a healthy meal can get one.” Meriwest volunteer team received a gold medal award for our support. Second Harvest Food Bank provides free meals, volunteer opportunities and jobs.
- Fremont Unified High School Foundation - Fremont Union High Schools Foundation is an independent non-profit organization promoting educational excellence across our five high schools: Cupertino, Fremont, Homestead, Lynbrook and Monta Vista.
- Bill Wilson Center - Bill Wilson Center is committed to working with the community to ensure that every youth has access to the range of services needed to grow to be healthy and self-sufficient adults. Bill Wilson Center has been providing services to runaway and homeless youth since 1973.
- Good Karma Bikes- Good Karma Bikes is a nonprofit social enterprise full-service bike shop. We reinvest our earned revenue into programs targeting at-risk and emancipated foster youth as well as those whose bicycle is their primary means of transportation.
- Peninsula Family Services - Peninsula Family Service strengthens the community by providing children, families, and older adults the support and tools to realize their full potential and lead healthy, stable lives. Visit their website to learn more about Financial Empowerment Programs.
- African American Community Services Agency - It is the mission of the African American Community Service Agency to preserve the dignity and culture of a diverse African American Community and to provide services that promote full participation of all of Santa Clara County and the general society.
- Neurodiversity Pathways at Goodwill - Neurodiversity Pathways at Goodwill of Silicon Valley seeks to expand the acceptance and inclusion of neurodivergent individuals in the modern workplace. The primary impact for the neurodivergent individuals we hope to achieve is meaningful, rewarding, and sustained employment that is commensurate with their education, interests, and skills.
- YWCA - At YWCA Silicon Valley - one of the first multiservice agencies in the Bay Area, we are committed to eliminating racism and empowering women by not only a depth of direct service to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking, but also towards bold systems change. YWCA is on a mission to empower by working to end racism and violence, to achieve solutions for survivors of violence facing homelessness and to inspire by closing the education and prosperity gap
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937