We Upgraded Your Digital Banking!
Manage your account anytime. anywhere.
We upgraded Online and Mobile Banking to bring you the latest features, tools and an improved experience. Here you will find the latest next steps regarding this conversion.
We've Built a better Online and Mobile Banking Experience
Providing you a fast, simple and sophisticated, Online and Mobile Banking experience is our top priority. That’s why we’re happy to announce these upgrades to help you stay connected to your money — wherever you are.
We hope you enjoy these digital banking enhancements:
- A fresh, personalized banking experience integrated across all platforms
- Quicker access to key features
- Cash-back rewards
- Credit Score access with management tools
- Secure, intelligent chatbot
- Improved Person-to-Person payments
- A new Mobile App offering receipt management, check deposit, and more
The easiest way to download the new Meriwest Mobile App is to search "Meriwest" in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store directly from your device.
What do I need to do now?
When you log in to the upgraded system for the first time, you will need to follow the special password instructions that were sent to you in advance. If you've lost that communication please call us at 1-800-544-2628 for assistance.
Once logged in for the first time, it's good practice to confirm that everything transferred as expected. Note that members will need to reschedule all e-branch external transfers.
Bill Pay Users:
- If you scheduled bills to be paid during the conversion, please verify that your payments were made correctly and on schedule by viewing your transaction history. We only converted 6 months of history.
- The first available payment date on the new system is February 6th, with payment delivery on February 7th. You may also want to check directly with your billers to ensure all your payments will be made on time in case there was disruption to your scheduled payments during the conversion.
- The upgrade required a refresh of your Bill Pay reminders, so please activate them again in the new system.
- You will need to re-enroll in any eBills that you may have, to do so you will need to have your log-in name and password for each biller that accepts eBills.
- Learn More about Bill Pay (FAQ)
Check out what's new!
- New and Improved Mobile Banking App
More seamlessly manage your money on the move with an improved user experience. Check balances, make mobile deposits, transfer funds, pay bills, send money, manage cards, view your credit score, manage disputes, and more from your mobile banking app. Also take advantage of the new Meriwest iWatch app to view balances and see your last five transactions.
- Digital Receipts
Take the hassle out of managing receipts. Snap, save and store paper and electronic receipts for returns, warranties, and taxes in one convenient location.
- Cash-back Purchase Rewards
Click – Shop – Enjoy! Turn everyday purchases into cash-back rewards! Activate free Purchase Rewards and get automatic cash back to your account for purchases you make at your favorite places to shop.
- New Improved Bill Pay
Save time and stay organized by making your payments all in one place. Schedule one-time or recurring payments and view payment history.
- Credit Score
Take control of your credit. Better understand your credit score, the factors that impact it and the steps you can take to make it stronger.
- Secure, Intelligent Chatbot
Get real-time answers to your financial questions from our skilled and secure, Intelligent Chatbot without picking up the phone and waiting on hold.
- Better Person-to-Person payments and Easier Account and External Transfers
An improved experience for quickly sending money to another person or easily transferring funds between your Meriwest accounts and accounts you hold at another bank or credit union. Schedule one-time, recurring or future-dated transfers and view transfer history anytime with ease.
- Card Management and Travel Notes
Control when, where and how your cards are used. Activate or deactivate your cards, set card use preferences, and easily add travel notes from online banking or the mobile app.
- Voice Banking with Alexa
Use your voice to request an account balance or inquire about transactions using an Amazon Alexa-enabled device at home or in the car.
- Streamlined Account Opening
Members can open a new account in minutes with Online Banking from any device. You can even begin an application now and come back to it later without starting over.
- Easy Access to Your Statements Electronically when You Want Them
Save time – and trees – by conveniently accessing your current and past account statements online, instantly and safely. e-statements are readily available within Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Mobile Check Deposit
Skip your next trip to the branch or ATM and deposit checks in a snap from virtually anywhere using your mobile device.
- Online Skip-a-Pay
Need to defer a payment on a loan you hold with us? Skip-a-Pay allows you to postpone an eligible payment quickly and securely and now you can do it easily in Online Banking or the Mobile App.
We look forward to providing more new features soon!