Check Out What's New on the Mobile Banking App
Travel Notes in Mobile Banking!
You can now add your own Travel Notes to your debit cards in Mobile Banking! This feature offers you the flexibility to adjust your travel plans on the fly without having to call Meriwest. It's quick and easy!
Note: Notifying us before a trip can help ensure that we won't freeze your cards while you are traveling due to suspicious activity.
How it Works:
- Only one Travel Note can be active in Mobile Banking.
- Set up Travel Notes on any debit card or multiple cards.
- Members may enter both domestic and international destinations in the same Travel Notes.
- Travel Notes added after 5:00 PM Pacific time will not be effective until the next day.
- The Mobile Banking Travel Notes function will accommodate most members’ travel plans. Members with multiple date ranges or very complex Travel Notes must contact Meriwest for assistance.
Log into the Mobile Banking App, access Card Controls, click on the Travels tab and follow the steps below:
Now You Can Add a Memo for Bill Pay!
You can now easily add a memo when setting up your bill payment.
Meriwest Mobile App Download
Remote Deposit Capture User Agreement
Membership and Online Banking account is required.
Meriwest Credit Union does not charge for the iPhone mobile banking application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Meriwest Credit Union does not charge for the Android mobile banking application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Android is a trademark of Google, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937