Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) protects new and eligible used vehicles from costly vehicle repairs—even after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days(or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown or collision occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- No out of pocket expense (except for any deductible)–the covered repair is paid directly by the plan.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60* days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less a nominal administrative fee.
Things to Consider
- Lock-in repair costs: Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) helps you to limit your cost of unexpected covered breakdowns to the MRC price, plus any applicable deductible.
- Helps provide peace of mind: even if your vehicle does not have a covered breakdown during the MRC’s term, the purchase of MRC was still a wise decision.
- Reduce risk: remember, unexpected breakdowns can negatively impact your family’s budget and credit rating. MRC can help eliminate this risk.
*See Vehicle Service Contract/Insurance Policy for any state variations.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937