Licensed Real Estate Professional
Curtis is a Loan Consultant for Meriwest Mortgage and is responsible for qualifying and answering all questions and concerns for members of the community who are looking to purchase or refinance their mortgage. Curtis' primary objective within each client's home buying process is to not only make it easy and streamlined but also educational.
- Curtis has earned the status of being a Meriwest Mortgage President's Club member for 11 consecutive years, from 2006 to 2016.
- Curtis views home buying as one of the most significant and life altering changes in any person's life and is dedicated to each client's financial needs.
- Curtis joined Meriwest in August 2000. Throughout his stay at Meriwest his responsibilities included being the Financial Center Manager for the River Oaks location. While there, he managed a sales team and fostered new business in the North San Jose and Santa Clara areas. He was also a guest speaker regarding various educational topics such as, "How Consumers Can Improve Negative Items on their Credit Report."
- Curtis earned his bachelor's degree in Business Administration from San Jose State University. He is also an active member of the San Jose Chamber of Commerce.
Meriwest Mortgage President's Club member:
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
President's Club status and recognition is based on achieving excellent customer satisfaction ratings and meeting goals.
- "My husband and I recently became home owners and we chose Meriwest to be our mortage lender. We are so happy we did because the level of service that Curtis provided us was exceptional :) Curtis was prompt, patient and very clear in all his communications. We are first time home buyers and this made all the difference to us. He kept us and our agent informed and let us know exactly where we were in the process at all times. The entire process was very smooth and he helped us close everything in such a short time. Curtis has our highest recommendation!" - Archana
- "Our loan officer Curtis Linville had our highest recommendations. We decided to go with his bank after 6 days into the closing period, and he still managed to help us close on time. The whole loan process took only 16 days. The loan was approved much sooner, so for the last 3-4 days we were just sitting around waiting for the closing date to come. In this process, Curtis demonstrated his knowledge, fast pace, responsiveness and attention to details. His professionalism eased our concern on the time constrain and built up our trust over time. As an example, he prepared this application so well that the underwriter just required one single little extra document. We enjoyed working with Curtis a lot. This is definitely a pleasant experience for us" - Wang
- "Good morning Curtis, you made it look easy and professional, I am looking forward to work with you on all my future financial opportunities, I already talk to some of my friends about this painless experience, thank you so much…Best regards" - Miguel R.
- "I am a Meriwest member since 1983 and a recent costumer of Curtis Linville who helped me refinance my mortgage. I am writing this e-mail to commend Curtis for superb service in all aspects.He was very knowledgeable about the product and the qualification process. He guided me through a long process with great care and respect. He communicated very well by informing me of all steps and explaining why I need to do certain things. He was able to secure me great loan. He kept professional as well as a patient, pleasant and service oriented attitude during this long process (over a month). Regards," - Prof. D. Petkovic
- "Thanks for all your help, it was invaluable, and I'm glad I chose to go with Meriwest for my home loan." - Dmitry B.
- "Curtis was very responsive, not only to me but to my real estate agent and title company officer." - Robert Goldring
- "Curtis Linville was amazing! We couldn't believe how smoothly and quickly the process was! Curtis responded to my emails immediately and explained everything we needed to know. He communicate regularly about the process and where we were in it. He also communicated with our real estate agent very quickly and professionally. This experience couldn't have been better!" - Joshua Jakubs
What factors influenced you most in choosing Meriwest Mortgage?
- "Past experience, interest rates and points, Loan officer" - Jeffrey Harmon
- “Thanks Curtis! You've been so awesome to work with. We witnessed numerous hiccups for our buyers because of problems they experienced with their lender. I kept thinking, "Thank God, I'm using Meriwest!" I raved about you to our selling agent and she's going to be recommending you to her clients.” - Zunaid & Holly
- “Curtis I just wanted to thank you so much with all your help. Always answer any question I had… getting back to me asap. You made the process very simple. I was overwhelmed with all the paper work…and you helped me through it all. It was a great pleasure working with you. Thanks again for all your help! ” - Rosalie Perez
- "Curtis provided us with excellent customer service. He communicated with us throughout the entire process, answered all of our questions, and went above and beyond to complete the sale of one home and the purchase of another in a tight timeline. He was efficient, professional, and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend Curtis and Meriwest to anyone considering them for purchasing a home."
Copyright 2020 Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC. All rights reserved. Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC is licensed in California by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI), License #4150034, pursuant to Financial Code Section 50121 and 50130(f) of the California residential Mortgage Lending Act and in Arizona by the Arizona State Banking Department, License #BK0904975. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Membership in Meriwest Credit Union may be required with a one-time, non-refundable $5 fee. Meriwest Credit Union is Federally Insured by NCUA.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937