Mortgage Loan Consultant
Eleesha has been a trusted advocate and advisor to her clients in the financial services industry for over 18 years. With unwavering integrity, she utilizes her creativity to efficiently and ethically determine the best options to increase her clients overall financial health
Cell: (408) 442-6077
Office: (408) 363-3433
- From first-time homebuyers to experienced investors, Eleesha can identify and implement an individualized approach to meet each client’s financial goal, saving them money while building wealth in real estate.
- Eleesha’s focus on effective communication ensures that her clients will always know exactly where they are in the mortgage process and what to expect along the way. She commits to being easily accessible to her clients and will respond promptly to any questions that could arise.
- Overall, her goal is to provide a positive, streamlined experience by establishing a cohesive, stress-free environment for her clients to enjoy. Her trustworthy and accepting character will shine through every interaction she engages in.
- Eleesha is licensed locally by the California Department of Real Estate: #01405205 and nationally by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS): #156835
- "I Felt the whole process was done in a very professional manner. Eleesha was a joy to work with. This also goes for everyone else that I had contact with at Meriwest. Everyone was very professional and courteous!" - Lydia P.
- "We are beyond ecstatic to have worked with Eleesha throughout this entire process! With so much competition with the market right now, we ended up making 4 different offers. Eleesha put in 110% into each and every one. She meticulously went over numbers and also worked with our agent to put out the best offer possible. During this stressful time, she was always readily available and kept the communication lines open. When our offer was accepted on lucky #4, her determination did not stop there. She aggressively stayed on top of everything though-out the entire escrow process, so much so that we closed one week earlier than scheduled! I cannot imagine not going through this process without Eleesha. She is a team player that got the job done! We are now happy homeowners because of her!" - Scott & Shanna D.
- "Eleesha... she’s amazing! Explains things clearly, gives examples, honest, and genuine! She’s really made the difference! She made it so smooth! Give Eleesha a raise! She deserves it! We wouldn t want to work with anyone else but her! Thank you Eleesha for your hard work, for your honesty, friendliness, patience, and so much more! You are amazing! We appreciate you! It’s all about your Meriwset representation! Eleesha has gone above and beyond in explaining our options, guiding us in making a proper decision, educating us and presenting us with facts, which resulted with a great over all experience! It’s all about your Meriwset representation! Eleesha has gone above and beyond in explaining our options, guiding us in making a proper decision, educating us and presenting us with facts, which resulted with a great over all experience!" - Khader & Janerose Y.
- "Eleesha Northam was so professional, caring and friendly. She went above and beyond to help me with refinancing my home." - Carol H.
- "Eleesha Northam was amazing as our main point of contact with Meriwest. She did an outstanding job of leading us through the lending process and kept us on track and on schedule during each step. If and when we need additional assistance, our first call will be to Eleesha!" - Steve & Bryn G.
- "Eleesha did everything she could for us to refinance" - Elsa P.
- "Eleesha was incredibly helpful in getting our mortgage secured quickly to ensure we could make an effective offer to purchase this house. The level of service was truly exceptional." - Scott W.
- "Our mortgage refinance process with Eleesha Northam was straightforward and transparent from start to finish. She really exemplifies Meriwest s commitment to its members." - Nancy K.
- "Eleesha Northam is the most professional loan officer I have ever dealt with. She brings a personal experience to the process. Her punctuality on emails, text, and phone calls are second to none. I will recommend her to all family, friends, and neighbors. Meriwest is lucky to have her as an employee. She is simply the best!" - Chad M.
- "Working with Eleesha Northam was the best experience we had. She helped us move through this loan process with little to no delay. If we had a problem, she helped resolve it within hours which kept us calm and not worried at all. Eleesha will be the only person I will refer in the future. Many, Many thanks to Eleesha for all the work she did to help us with our loan" - ??
- "Eleesha Northam made our experience with refinancing our loans, that I will recommend Meriwest to anyone I know planning to refinance or apply for their first loan. We plan on opening a savings account with Meriwest for each of our grandkids after the great experience we had with Eleesha Northam, and her support staff. " - Jesus O.
- "Extremely helpful and pleasant to work with." - Roger L.
- "Professional, quick and easy! Entire process was very easy & smooth from the beginning to the end. I received excellent service from my loan consultant." - Linda J
- "Eleesha was very personable, knowledgeable, confident and efficient." - Adrienne P.
- "I had the absolute best experience working with Eleesha she was very nice and informative and took really good care of us." - Carlos & Anna
- "Eleesha, my loan consultant was invaluable in assisting me to apply for a mortgage loan. She is so well organized and her creative methods facilitated me in completing and submitting my application in a timely manner. She is beyond compare!" - Patricia M.
Copyright 2020 Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC. All rights reserved. Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC is licensed in California by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI), License #4150034, pursuant to Financial Code Section 50121 and 50130(f) of the California residential Mortgage Lending Act and in Arizona by the Arizona State Banking Department, License #BK0904975. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Membership in Meriwest Credit Union may be required with a one-time, non-refundable $5 fee. Meriwest Credit Union is Federally Insured by NCUA.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937