Jessica has been working in the financial industry since 2005, taking great pride in helping clients achieve financial success while developing lasting relationships. She has a reputation for putting her clients best-interests first, and her outgoing personality makes it easy to do business with her.
Cell: (408) 712-4567
Office: (408) 363-3450
Jessica’s many successes and proven hard work are reflected in the Premier Circle Awards she has earned at Meriwest Credit Union. This is amplified by the recognition she has received for her passion in community outreach activities. Jessica promises true integrity, transparency and 24/7 communication in every detail of your real estate transaction. She stands ready to work together with you to make your home-buying experience the best ever.
Jessica has her Business Management degree from San Jose State University and a Marketing Certificate from UCSC Silicon Valley.
Meriwest Mortgage President's Club member: 2020
President's Club status and recognition is based on achieving excellent customer satisfaction ratings and meeting goals.
- "I would not have been a first time home buyer had it not been for Jessica Na and her team...From the very first communication by e-mail to Jessica's stopping by to congratulate us on the home purchase in person this interaction has exceeded my expectations...The communication, whether by email or phone, was always timely answered. To my surprise, we were cleared to close well-ahead of the 20-day timeline! This would not have been possible at any other bank. I will recommend Meriwest and Jessica Na to anyone in a similar situation. Jessica Na is a tremendous asset for your organization. A real rock-star!” - Yevgeniy G.
Read Full Testimonial
- "I finally managed to find a quiet minute out of my hectic schedule to let you know what an asset you have in Jessica Na. We have been banking with Meriwest Credit Union for nearly 20 years and have had several auto and home loans with you. Jessica is a great example of why we keep our business here. In January, we not only refinanced our existing home, but we also purchased a second home to accommodate a new work assignment. These transactions occurred at virtually the same time. Jessica's excellent service, her clear and frequent communication and her calm demeanor made this otherwise stressful process a relative piece of cake. I cannot say enough about what a delight she was to work with. I know you don't always get to observe your employees at work, especially during this past year. So I wanted to make sure you got this feedback." - Pattie C.
- "Jessica is absolutely amazing! She is extremely knowledgeable and has great experience dealing with clients. She is in constant contact, working with you to get the best loan at the best rate. She is extremely friendly, easy to talk to and has a lot of patience. She was always quick to respond to any of my questions and kept me updated periodically on the process, which was much appreciated. Home buying is stressful as it is, but I can honestly say the entire process was stress free with Jessica. We couldn’t have been happier! I’ve dealt with other loan officers in the past and can honestly say Jessica was the best! We were very satisfied, so we referred her to our other friends who were first time home buyers. When it comes to home mortgages, Jessica is the only person we will ever need to know. I highly recommend her! " - Hema & Prabhat
- " You are just amazing in explaining the process and help on each and every step. What an amazing response time, I LOVE it . Thank you so very much for all of your help in our loan for both of our houses. You were organized & thorough & professional, as well as kind which made all of the difference in our interactions with you. We put our trust in you and you most definitely came through for us. Thank you for your patience .You stand above the rest, Jessica Na , Our hats off to you!!" - Gaurav & Kiran
- "Jessica - THANKS A TON! We are SO excited to be first time home owners. :) Jessica has been a great partner in this home buying journey with us. She went the extra mile to convince the selling agent to pick us. She also took the time to educate us to make sure we got all the documents together to get the loan approved. Big thanks from our entire family to you for being a friend in this process. Best," - Mohan and Kinnera
- "I recently closed my refi with Meriwest and it was processed with Jessica Na. I just want to let you know how much I appreciated her at every step of The way. She was very thorough and patient, especially that I refi both of my properties, to me it’s could be very complicated and requires someone who is detailed to not mixing up the applications. Lastly, I like how she always follow up with me diligently. We will continue to partner with her if we plan to buy." - Tsai Vic
- "Hello, I very seldom write review about my experiences. However even after the time is passing I am still recalling the effectiveness of one of your staff member. Few days back my coworker express dissatisfaction about his loan officer and that motivated me to write to Meriwest about my loan officer. Recently I refinance my property with Meriwest Mortgage. My consultant was Jessica Na. I found her to be very pleasant person to do businesses with. During our dealings she was always patient, helpful and professional. I appreciate her positive attitude towards her duties as a consultant. And I really do. Whenever I had an inquiry Jessica responded within few minutes. I feel that the combination of her personal and charismatic attributes like being polite, having the sense of humor, smart and appropriately friendly makes her a distinguish individual. The individual which the Meriwest mortgage should value and nurture for future success of your company. I am very glad that Jessica was my contact person to the Meriwest mortgage. If someone would ask me if know a good mortgage consultant - I will proudly recommend only the excellent consultant to be called on - Jessica Na. Sincerely," - Edita B.
- "Jessica worked on my refinance and it was a little bit of a complex case as I live in Santana Row where a part of my condo building is deemed as commercial space. Jessica was able to work with her Team to provide a solution and get my residential loan through to the finish line. She was extremely accessible and would reply back to my text messages within seconds! I thought I worked pretty fast but she surprised me. She is the true definition of a hard worker (she even personally drove to my condos HOA office in order to expedite my loan paperwork process). Her personality makes it even more fun to work with. It’s as if I was working with a long time friend. Thank you for everything and saving me tons of money with my new loan. I think I would have even paid a higher rate if I had the opportunity to work with her – that’s how pleasant my experience was. Keep up the hard work girl!" - Mike R.
- "The process was quick, painless to the point with all the information provided at the very beginning. We were always hesitant to re-finance, had we known that it was going to be that easy and fast we would have done it sooner. Thank you we are very pleased. We would like to thank Jessica for making this an incredibly seamless process without stress or uncertainty and we would not hesitate to use her again in the future or to recommend her to any of our friends, family or colleagues. On a 5 star scale, please accept our 6 star rating" - Vera & Francis S.
- "Good Morning. My name is Rajesh Motwani and I am member of Meriwest Credit Union through my wife Elizabeth for over 37 years. Recently I applied for my home mortgage refinance through Meriwest Credit Union. My loan consultant was Ms. Jessica Na. This is to let you know that Jessica along with her colleague Christel Trujillo provided me with excellent service and help during the approval process. I must admit that I had unusual and unnecessary difficult demands of documents from the underwriter at Meriwest even though I was refinancing existing Meriwest mortgage and HELOC. This process was very frustrating to me because I never had so many demands with my earlier mortgage applications. But Jessica and Christel with their patience help me get through the process. I highly commend and thank both Jessica & Christel for getting approval process as smooth as possible. Good Work!!!! Thank you and have a good day." - Rajesh & Elizabeth M.
- "I’d like to thank Jessica Na and Meriwest Mortgage Company for helping me and my family to obtain the home loan to purchase our new house. Jessica was a pleasure to work with. We’re really appreciate her excellent professionalism involving the entire process of obtaining a mortgage. She really helped speed up the paper work process and meet all deadline. We will always recommend Jessica and Meriwest Mortgage Company without hesitation and pass on her name and phone number to anyone who is in need of a mortgage. Best Regards, - Jack L.
Copyright 2020 Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC. All rights reserved. Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC is licensed in California by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI), License #4150034, pursuant to Financial Code Section 50121 and 50130(f) of the California residential Mortgage Lending Act and in Arizona by the Arizona State Banking Department, License #BK0904975. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Membership in Meriwest Credit Union may be required with a one-time, non-refundable $5 fee. Meriwest Credit Union is Federally Insured by NCUA.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937