Jon Hellesoe is a Mortgage Loan Consultant with Meriwest Mortgage and works closely with his clients through the complete loan process. Whether it is short-term or long-term, Jon enjoys helping individuals and families achieve their goal of home ownership. When rates drop and refinancing makes good financial sense, Jon will always advise his clients and assist them in lowering their monthly payments.
- Jon has many years of experience with buyers ranging from first-time homebuyers to experienced investors. He takes much pride in giving each client first class service and attention.
- Jon believes constant communication is important. His borrowers always know where they are in the loan process and he is available to answer any questions day or night and on weekends.
- Jon does a great job supporting his borrowers not only during the loan process and closing, but also post purchase support; ensuring you have everything you need from your lender to begin your new life in your new home.
Meriwest Mortgage President's Club member: 2015
President's Club status and recognition is based on achieving excellent customer satisfaction ratings and meeting goals.
- “I worked with Jon and he was always helpful. Very prompt in responding questions and helping to understand all the process patiently. Very profession and highly recommended. I have already referred Jon to few of my friends.”
~ Anurag M.
- “Dear Meriwest, I have been banking with you quite some time since Golden Bay Credit Union. My husband, Michael, and I have been pleased with the great customer service we received from your employees. Recently, we refinanced our Sunnyvale home. John Hellescoe and Marlyn Benavente provided membership assistance throughout the whole Refinance process. We were able to save $2000 a month with our new Meriwest Mortgage Loan. John and Marlyn made this process as painless as it can be. What a team! We are so happy with the Meriwest Loan process we applied for the Home Equity Line of Credit for consolidation and remodeling of our home. Again, Marlyn Benavente, provided Exceptional Customer Service, kept in communication with us whenever we had questions, and followed thru with the latest status of our HELOC. She offered recommendations and is very knowledgeable of the all the banking products that Meriwest has to offer. We were approved within the month. Now that’s what I call Customer Satisfaction! Hands down. You won’t find a better banking team than the one we have at the Sunnyvale Meriwest Credit Union.”
~ G. Willink
- “There are not enough words to thank you for all you did for us. We are very grateful and much appreciation. Thru out this procedure, you have guided us and we are in the right direction now. We haven't been thru anything like this for years so it was a pleasure having you work with us.”
~ Milt and Angie
- “Jon thank you so much for helping me refinance mom’s house and paying off reverse mortgage, you have been outstanding in all of this process and I greatly appreciate it. I would definitely pull somebody your way for financial needs look forward to keeping contact with you I'm sure I will have questions or need your guidance and expert advice in the future.”
~ Nick G.
- “Thank you so much for managing our mortgage refinance! I can't believe how quick and easy the whole process was for us! You Rock!!”
~ Mark & Terri
- “Thank you so much for your help and advice. This refi was so easy and not complicated at all. We loved working with you and Meriwest. Thanks again, ”
~ Ron and Lisa Taormina
- “Jon worked with my wife and I to get a mortgage for our house. We were both first time homebuyers, and he was the consummate professional in guiding us through the process. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to get a mortgage. Thanks so much Jon, you rock!”
~ Jacob Naim
- “Great news! We got the key to our new house today! Please let us know if you can make it to our house warming party. You are awesome! We got this house thanks to you! Thank you, thank you!”
~ Luc & Beatrice – Almaden Valley
- “I am so very grateful for everything that you have done for us. The same day that you came to visit, I received a 60-day rent increase notice from the new landlord. The Increase was $250.00, which would make our rent more than the mortgage. Wow, we are blessed!”
~ Candy & Raymond – Sunnyvale
- “I wanted to thank you for your invaluable assistance throughout the loan process for my investment duplex in Sacramento. You went above and beyond to help me and made the whole experience pleasant and satisfying. I truly appreciate the professionalism and courtesy you displayed. I will be sure to refer my friends and colleagues who might be interested in purchasing a home.”
~ Jordan - Google Inc.
Copyright 2020 Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC. All rights reserved. Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC is licensed in California by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI), License #4150034, pursuant to Financial Code Section 50121 and 50130(f) of the California residential Mortgage Lending Act and in Arizona by the Arizona State Banking Department, License #BK0904975. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Membership in Meriwest Credit Union may be required with a one-time, non-refundable $5 fee. Meriwest Credit Union is Federally Insured by NCUA.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937