Join Meriwest Credit Union
Becoming a member is simple, just fill out our easy online application:
You are eligible for membership if any of the following applies:
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties of Northern California, and Pima county of Arizona.
- You are an employee of a participating Meriwest Credit Union member company.
- You are a relative of or reside with a current member of Meriwest Credit Union.
Important Information About Procedures For Opening a New Account
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
- What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Opening an account with Meriwest is fast and easy. Membership is established with Meriwest Credit Union by paying a $5 non-refundable membership entrance fee.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937