Meriwest Mobile Banking makes life easier
Keep track of your funds and manage your finances when and where it's best for you with Meriwest’s Mobile App. We make it easy with advanced mobile app features:
- Card Controls - Control your ATM/Debit cards through your mobile devices — freezing (disabling) and unfreezing cards as necessary. You can also immediately and permanently cancel a lost or stolen card.
- Quick Balance - Quickly view selected account balances without logging in to Meriwest’s Mobile Banking app.
- Mobile Deposit - Easily deposit checks from anywhere with your mobile phone or tablet using the device's built-in camera
- Face or Fingerprint ID - Access the Meriwest Mobile App utilizing your stored fingerprint or face scan (with capable phones) to authenticate rather than requiring entry of your log-in credentials.
- Locate ATMs - ATM locations are at your fingertip with the Mobile App. (As an alternative, you can also use the CO-OP Locator App: Download on the App Store / Get it on Google Play)
You can also manage your accounts, transfer money between accounts, pay bills and view handy financial graphs with the Mobile App.
Meriwest Mobile App Download
Effective July 1, all checks deposted through the Meriwest Mobile App must have the words "Meriwest Mobile Deposit" included with the endorsement on the back.
Don't have an Apple or Android device? Visit mobile.meriwest.com from your device web browser to access the basic online banking features.
Remote Deposit Capture User Agreement
Membership and Online Banking account is required.
Meriwest Credit Union does not charge for the iPhone mobile banking application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Meriwest Credit Union does not charge for the Android mobile banking application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Android is a trademark of Google, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937