Mobile Release 4.25 Available on May 19 at 8AM
- This release will officially available in the app stores on Tuesday, May 19th, at 8AM.
- Once downloaded, Members will have to enable their biometrics settings again to use Face or Fingerprint ID login features due to security reasons.
- Apple Pay: Added setup link option that takes you directly to iOS device Apple Passbook. You can then setup Apple Pay and add cards.
- Last Sign-On Stamp: Displays timestamp of when you last logged on at the bottom of the Settings screen.
- Update Available Message: A popup screen tells you when a new update for the app is available
- Add Payees in Bill Pay: You can now add new payees in Bill Pay through app.
- Reset Login ID and Password Options: You will now be able to do the following: Reset Login ID, Reset Password and Sign Up for Online Banking. You will be directed to Online Banking through your device’s web browser, once you complete the form you can return to the app.
Meriwest Mobile App Download
Remote Deposit Capture User Agreement
Membership and Online Banking account is required.
Meriwest Credit Union does not charge for the iPhone mobile banking application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Meriwest Credit Union does not charge for the Android mobile banking application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Android is a trademark of Google, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937