Need Help with the Move to Meriwest?
To make it easier to move your accounts from another financial institution to Meriwest and enjoy the benefits many others have found, we've put together this Smart Move Toolkit. It contains all the tools you will need to close your accounts with your current financial provider and establish your new accounts with Meriwest.
Join the millions of consumers who have discovered significant savings and personal service through credit union participation. Meriwest membership is as close as your phone, the web, or any branch, anytime of day.
The Smart Move Toolkit contains:
- Membership Application (If still needed, or share with family and friends)
Or use our online member application by clicking here.
- Close and Transfer Letter
- Direct Deposit Form - Meriwest routing number is: 321176833
- Check Order Form
Checklist to Get On the Right Track:
- Have you heard about the great rate of Premier Savings for new members?
- Choose a Checking Account that fits the way you live!
- Register for Online Banking
- Download the Meriwest Mobile App for convenient banking on the go.
- Avoid the clutter of extra mail by signing up for e-Statements
- Need help paying your bills on time? Check out our convenient Bill Pay service
- Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest news, events, promotions, and more*
Enjoy All The Benefits
Meriwest Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit, member-owned financial organization with:
- No Fee Debit Card
- Highly competitive loan, savings, and checking programs
- Convenient 24-hour access to your accounts online and with mobile
- Unlike major banks, our profits are re-invested, so our savings and checking plans can often pay you more and our loans can cost you less
Meriwest Credit Union is one of Silicon Valley's largest and most established financial institutions. Since 1961, we've been providing proactive, personal, and innovative financial services to businesses and families throughout the Bay Area of California and Tucson, Arizona. We provide a wide range of financial options with the products and services that our members want and need, such as savings and checking accounts, mortgage loans/refinancing, Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit, online and mobile banking access, and much more!
By banking with Meriwest, your funds are secure and close to home.
Tips to Remember
- We value your security and your privacy. Please remember to bring a photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport, when you visit Meriwest.
- Think first and protect your sensitive data. Please note that you will NEVER receive an e-mail or phone call from Meriwest asking you to verify your account information. If you do, report it to us immediately by calling 877-MERIWEST (877-637-4937) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refer to the Smart Move Toolkit contents above to double-check that you have completed all the necessary forms to make the move smart and easy.
*With the growing use of social media, you are reminded to be vigilant to not provide or post sensitive information (account number, social security number, address, etc.) on social media and/or Meriwest Credit Union’s social platforms. A Meriwest representative will never request sensitive information from members via social media electronic exchanges. Also, please refrain from using offensive, derogatory, or abusive on Meriwest Credit Union’s social platforms as this is in violation of our terms and will be removed immediately.