Sign-up for Online Banking
Online Banking from Meriwest is account management that fits your schedule. It's FREE and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Once you have registered for Online Banking, you can:
- Review all your account balances, transactions and history.
- Reorder checks.
- Transfer funds between your Meriwest accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Protect the environment and your security by receiving monthly FREE e-Statements; archived for 16 months, and available for download or to print, view your check images monthly, and manage your annual tax forms.
- Set-up and receive e-mail or phone text alerts for more security and easier management of your accounts. Designate the events of your choice, such as when an account balance goes above or below a certain amount, when an electronic deposit arrives in your account, when a certain check clears, or when there is an ATM transaction, and more.
- Search your accounts based on dates, description, check number or amount.
- Set up and manage one-time and recurring transfers or payments.
- Maintain and review up to 180 days of account history.
- Access Free Bill Pay to manage your bills in one place and even pay individuals with our P2P feature.
Meriwest Mobile Banking makes life easier
Keep track of your funds and manage your finances when and where it's best for you with Meriwest’s Mobile App. We make it easy with advanced mobile app features:
- Card Controls - Control your ATM/Debit cards through your mobile devices — freezing (disabling) and unfreezing cards as necessary. You can also immediately and permanently cancel a lost or stolen card.
- Quick Balance - Quickly view selected account balances without logging in to Meriwest’s Mobile Banking app.
- Mobile Deposit - Easily deposit checks from anywhere with your mobile phone or tablet using the device's built-in camera
- Face or Fingerprint ID - Access the Meriwest Mobile App utilizing your stored fingerprint or face scan (with capable phones) to authenticate rather than requiring entry of your log-in credentials.
- Locate ATMs - ATM locations are at your fingertip with the Mobile App. (As an alternative, you can also use the CO-OP Locator App: Download on the App Store / Get it on Google Play)
You can also manage your accounts, transfer money between accounts and pay bills with the Mobile App.
The easiest way to download the app is to search "Meriwest" in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store directly from your device.
Remote Deposit Capture User Agreement
Membership and Online Banking account is required.
Meriwest Credit Union does not charge for the iPhone mobile banking application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Meriwest Credit Union does not charge for the Android mobile banking application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Android is a trademark of Google, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937