What is an Accumulative IRA?
An Accumulative IRA is perfect if you'd rather deposit small amounts of money into your IRA account at periodic intervals instead of waiting for the maturity of an IRA certificate.
- May be opened with a $5 minimum. Account will require $100 or more to start earning dividends.
- May apply as a Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA, depending on your needs.
- View current IRA certificate rates
- View current IRA savings rates
Traditional IRA and Roth IRA accounts are insured separately up to $250,000 from other accounts that are maintained in Meriwest Credit Union. View NCUA's Your Insured Funds brochure for detailed share insurance information.
To open an IRA account or to get more information, call (877) 637-4937 or visit one of our Meriwest Financial Centers.
You can discover more options by contacting a Meriwest Wealth Advisor directly at 408-866-1002.
Please consult your tax advisor regarding your individual situation.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You are eligible to join Meriwest Credit Union if any of the following applies
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties of Northern California, and Pima county of Arizona.
- You are an employee of a participating Meriwest Credit Union member company.
- You are a relative of or reside with a current member of Meriwest Credit Union.