Get out of the Market and into Money Market Max!
Earn 3.00% APY1 on average daily balances of $250,000 and more with our flexible Money Market Max.
- No time commitment
- Deposit and Withdraw funds as needed
If you have $10,000 or more you want to put to work, you can’t beat the Money Market Max!
The security of a savings account with a great rate and check-writing access.
Earn More. Do More. Money Market Max.
|Account||Minimum Average Daily Balance||Dividend Rate||APY*|
|Money Market Max*||$250,000+||2.956%||3.00%|
|Money Market Max*||$50,000 - $250,000||2.225%||2.25%|
|Money Market Max*||$10,000 - $50,000||1.242%||1.25%|
Open this account and join Meriwest all in one process:
You are eligible to join Meriwest Credit Union if any of the following applies
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties of Northern California, and Pima county of Arizona.
- You are an employee of a participating Meriwest Credit Union member company.
- You are a relative of or reside with a current member of Meriwest Credit Union.
- If you don’t meet any of the requirements above, you can still join Meriwest with a complimentary membership in the Financial Fitness Association. Call 1-877-637-4937 to learn more.
Are you signed-up for Online Banking?
1. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are accurate as of November 1, 2022. The minimum balance to open the account is $10,000. Variable rate account. Rates may change after the account is opened. You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $10,000 in the account to earn dividends and obtain the applicable Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Account will close if balance is zero at month end. Fees may reduce earnings. For consumer accounts only.
Membership is required with a one-time non-refundable $5 fee.