Meriwest Debit Cards
The Meriwest MasterCard® Debit card is a FREE, no monthly fee debit card to use with your Meriwest Checking Account. Not only is our debit card free, but our checking accounts offer FREE unlimited Point-of-Sale transactions. Meriwest members have the comfort of knowing that they can use their debit cards without the worry of a monthly fee.
Enjoy the added security and peace of mind of chip technology. All Meriwest MasterCard Debit cards have an embedded microchip that protects you from fraud by creating a unique code for every transaction.
Think of your Meriwest MasterCard Debit card as a paperless replacement of your checkbook. Plus, you'll also have the peace of mind knowing that you no longer have to carry extra cash. A Meriwest Debit card carries the MasterCard logo, and works anywhere MasterCard is accepted, but it isn't a credit card.
Other advantages of Meriwest MasterCard Debit card:
- Transactions are deducted directly from your Meriwest Checking Account
- No finance charges or monthly payments
- Security and peace of mind of chip technology
- No monthly billing statement or annual fees
- Zero liability for purchases made in the store, over the telephone, online, or via a mobile device, and ATM transactions*
- MasterCard Debit card enhanced card benefits
- No PIN (Personal Identification Number) is necessary when making MasterCard signature based purchases
- Details of your debit transactions are displayed usually the same day in online banking and mobile banking, and on your monthly checking account statement
The Meriwest MasterCard Debit card works as an ATM, point-of sale and Debit card all in one. Use it at any Meriwest ATM or ATMs displaying the STAR®, CO-OP®, or MasterCard® symbol. Also, you can use it at any domestic MasterCard ATM without incurring cash advance fees, because the money you receive will come directly from your checking account instead of a MasterCard line of credit. Foreign ATM or transaction fees may apply.
Enjoy worry free travel
If you are planning on traveling, especially outside of the country, be sure to notify Meriwest Credit Union to protect your security and ensure no interruption of service or access to your account.
ATM, Debit and Flow Card Services Contact Information
- 24-hour card activation: 800-411-6390, or visit www.activatemycards.com Opens a New Window. Outside the U.S. (collect) 206-352-3477
- 24-hour lost or stolen card reporting: 800-682-6075, or visit www.reportmycards.com Opens a New Window. Outside the U.S. (collect): 206-352-3482
- Fraud Center (Fraud Prevention Service): 1-800-417-4592
- 24-hour Debit Card PIN change: 877-746-6746
- 24-hour Declined Transaction Assistance:
Is available during business hours by calling 1-877-637-4937 or by visiting a Meriwest Financial Center, and after business hours by calling 1-888-526-0404.
- Travel Notification:
If you are planning on traveling out of state or out of the country, be sure to notify Meriwest Credit Union at least 3 days prior to your travel date to protect your security and ensure no interruption of service or access to your account. Travel notes can be placed during business hours by calling 1-877-637-4937 or by visiting a Meriwest Financial Center.
- To dispute a card transaction:
Please contact us during business hours by calling 1-877-637-4937 or by visiting a Meriwest Financial Center.
Get your FREE MasterCard Debit card by calling the number listed below.
*Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937