Important Documents, Fee schedules, and Forms
Can’t view PDF files on this page? Alternative formats and additional assistance is available upon request by calling (877) 637-4937.
Agreements and Notices:
- Accessibility Statement (web page) or Accessibility Statement (PDF)
- Consumer Loan Disclosure (PDF)
- Online Banking Agreement (PDF)
- Remote Deposit Capture Agreement (PDF)
- What You Need to Know About Transaction Limitations (PDF)
- Your Billing Rights and Information About Your Electronic Transfers (PDF)
- Business Online Banking Member Guide (PDF)
Service Request Forms:
- Meriwest Direct Deposit form (PDF) - Routing number: 321176833
- Membership in Meriwest Credit Union is open to all individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties of Northern California, and Pima county of Arizona. We welcome membership from employees of affiliated companies and Select Employer Groups as approved by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. Membership is also open to both active and retired employees of International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) and partially or wholly owned subsidiaries who live in our geographic field of membership. Employees of a public or privately owned technology-based entity with a location in California or Arizona also qualify under our field of membership. Family members of qualified individuals or unrelated persons sharing the same household are also eligible to join the Credit Union.
- Opening an account with Meriwest is fast and easy. Membership is established in Meriwest Credit Union by paying a $5 non-refundable membership entrance fee.
Important Information About Procedures For Opening a New Account
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
- What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Meriwest Mortgage Business Licenses
- Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC is licensed in California by the Department of Business Oversight, License #4150034, pursuant to Financial Code Section 50121 and 50130(f) of the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and in Arizona by the Arizona State Banking Department, License #BK0904975.
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You can also call us at 877-MERIWEST (877) 637-4937