Home Equity Loans
Home Equity Loans offer an affordable solution.
Thinking about remodeling your home, paying for your child's college education, or paying off high-interest credit cards? Whatever your needs, using the value of your home with a Home Equity Loan from Meriwest Credit Union could be the solution. It's sensible and affordable.
With a Home Equity Loan from Meriwest Credit Union, you decide how much to borrow, based on the equity built up in your home. And since you probably manage your finances differently than everyone else, Meriwest offers several options for your borrowing needs:
- Choose from three Home Equity Loan options
10-Year, 15-Year, and 20-Year Fixed-Rate Terms
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to $399,999
- Monthly payments that never change
- Potentially tax-deductible*
- Quick and easy closing process, plus no closing costs
- Home Equity Loan Rates
Unlock the benefits of banking with Meriwest Credit Union
You are eligible to join Meriwest Credit Union if any of the following applies
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties of Northern California, and Pima county of Arizona.
- You are an employee of a participating Meriwest Credit Union member company.
- You are a relative of or reside with a current member of Meriwest Credit Union.
* Please consult with your tax advisor on possible benefits. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.
Meriwest home equity loans and lines of credit are offered only in the states of California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon and Nevada. Certain restrictions apply. Secured by first or second deed of trust. Collateral property cannot exceed one acre. Property insurance is required.