Bill Pay is an easy way to manage and pay all your bills
Save money on stamps each month, enjoy better identity-theft security, and reduce late fees by scheduling and paying your bills online.
- It’s quick and easy to setup bill pay! Oh, and did we mention it’s FREE?
- With the click of a mouse, you can view your bill(s), access details and billing history, and make secure payments. You can even pre-schedule your payments to make sure each monthly bill gets paid on time, or set it up so that funds are remitted only when you authorize it.
Log in to Online Banking and Sign-up today!
After signing-up with Bill Pay, when you click on the Bill Pay tab in Online Banking, a new pop-up window appears. It goes directly to the Payment Center.
This is where you can choose to initiate a new payment, see your reminders, and pending payments. You can also edit payments in this screen and view all activity. You can setup Autopay and Rush Delivery for a payment if needed.
Clicking on “Add a Company or Person” will allow you to add a new Payee to Bill Pay.
Clicking on the dollar amount under Recent Payments will give you a more detailed breakdown for the Payment. It also shows the status of the payment including if it was delivered. Bill Payments can clear as a corporate laser draft, share draft or an electronic (ACH) transaction.
The Activity tab lets you track your reminders, and view past payments. You can download all of your payments and it lets you select various date ranges.
You can manage your Accounts and Personal Information as well.
You are eligible to join Meriwest Credit Union if any of the following applies
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties of Northern California, and Pima county of Arizona.
- You are an employee of a participating Meriwest Credit Union member company.
- You are a relative of or reside with a current member of Meriwest Credit Union.