2020 Holiday Schedule
All of our offices and branch locations will be closed on the holidays listed below:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday - January 20
- Presidents Day - February 17
- Memorial Day - May 25
- Independence Day - July 3 and 4
- Labor Day - September 7
- Federal Reserve Bank Holiday - October 12
- Veterans Day - November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - November, 26
- Day After Thanksgiving - November 27
- Christmas Eve - December 24: Open until 1 p.m.
- Christmas Day - December 25
- New Year's Eve - December 31: Open until 1 p.m.
- New Year’s Day - January 1