The Flexible Checking Account that Pays
Keep your money available should you need it and still earn a great dividend rate!
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- The remaining balance over $15,000 earns 0.10% APY*
- No Monthly Fees
- FREE ATM Access Anywhere with Unlimited Surcharge Rebates**
- Free Mastercard® Debit card with chip technology and enhanced card benefits
- Free Mobile and Online Banking and e-Statements
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Unlimited Free POS (Point-of-Sale) Transactions
- Unlimited Free Check Writing
Open this account and join Meriwest all in one process:
You are eligible to join Meriwest Credit Union if any of the following applies
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties of Northern California, and Pima county of Arizona.
- You are an employee of a participating Meriwest Credit Union member company.
- You are a relative of or reside with a current member of Meriwest Credit Union.
Are you signed-up for Online Banking?
*APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Variable rate account, rate may change after account opening. APY is accurate as of November 23, 2022 . The minimum balance to open the account is $20 and the minimum average daily balance to earn the stated APY is $100. Balances $15,000 and under earn 2.00% APY as long as monthly criteria** is met. The remaining balance over $15,000 earns 0.10% APY. If the monthly criteria** is not met, the entire balance earns 0.01% APY. Fees may reduce earnings.
**To qualify for stated REWARDS in each current month, members must have met the following criteria in the immediate previous month: 1) At least 10 posted and cleared debit card transactions per month OR at least $500.00 in total posted and cleared debit card transactions per month (PIN or signature-based, not including ATM transactions); 2) Establish direct deposit ($1,000 total minimum per month); 3) E-Documents enrollment (receive monthly e-statements and account notices electronically). Dividends earned will be calculated and ATM Surcharge Rebates will be refunded based on prior month-end data.
Membership requires a one-time non-refundable $5 fee.